Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pre Art Show Week

This coming Thursday, May 2, we will be having Art Night at the SpringHill Suites! I hope that everyone can come out and see the artworks. EVERY student will be represented at this year's show!!! We had a great time last year and I am hoping this year will be even better :)

With the art show drawing nearer, I have been preparing all this week. This past Tuesday, I laid out each artwork by grade and chose which works would be coming to the show. I have also been busy framing all of the artworks preparing them to be shown off on Thursday night.

This week, I do not have any progress pictures to share with you, however I thought everyone might enjoy seeing a behind the scenes look at art show preparation. The two pictures I am posting today show all of the K4 artworks spread out in the art room awaiting the choosing process.



No comments:

Post a Comment